150g WTH Ground Meat
1 cup tomato paste
1 garlic minced
1 yellow onion chopped
2 bay leaves
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. In a frying pan over medium high heat, heat some oil. Sauté the garlic and onion till slightly browned before adding the bay leaves.
2. Add the tomato paste and beer into the pan. Stir until the tomato paste is mixed well with the beer. Then season with salt and pepper.
3. Put in the WTH Ground Meat, and mix well until it’s combined with the sauce. 4. Served best with tortilla chips and dip away!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.